Sunday, May 24, 2009

Japanes Whitening Cream Off Oprah

the sun shines!

... and if Dosin has finally managed to prepare the balcony nice, is no stopping:



ne wars here all the time pretty quiet, which is simply the fact that I live in my claimed plenty of torque, but of course the fur noses sadly still, curled up and are just as important. do not worry, we have everything in sight!






ask you many thanks for the love. We are well, we're just a little bit of stress. Yoki has begun its interferon therapy and also when there is no obvious improvement, so there are also no deterioration and that's a good sign. we must have patience and I was beginning the year on a therapy with regular two-to three-adjusted weekly checks. the bully has nothing on it but, with Jamie by bullets to the area, prove to me his love and to show that he nevertheless relatively well. this afternoon he has spent hinterherzujammern the swifts and I just wonder when I have to save this year with the first catch o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment