Sunday, June 7, 2009

Importing Swords Into Canada

I think I've got a tit!

my Thursday morning last week began abundant turbulent: in the kitchen while I cooked my coffee - the skins were already lined - made the two monster plenty of Unrest in the living room. that in itself was nothing extraordinary, but the excitement to hear clearly and so I look went.

me the opportunity "cat picture showed two excited, a left, a right of the tv, between the posterior cord of the equipment a little chickadee - to the cat trapped!
so rudely I've never been out of the two threw the living room and then tried the meislein the right to show off to out - of course not before, as befits a true blogger, to make reasonable proof photos. the little beeper sat paralyzed with fright at the crate to the balcony door, looked at me intently and motionless and did not move a millimeter.


after a day of photographic documentation, I opened the balcony door as much as possible approached me cautiously and "shooed" the birdie in the direction of freedom. the left is fortunately not asked twice and flew frightened but unscathed (in contrast to the dead swifts was made almost exactly one year that I have not verbloggt still - yes, I am ashamed. very!).


after that I left two very indignant, for her second breakfast cheated cat back into the room and set about the tracks (read kackhäufchen) of the mini bird removed. The cats have forgiven me by now and also the sofa survived the attack survived quite well, but 1x a year is enough for me such a reaction completely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment