Friday, March 13, 2009

Sinus Irrigation Risks

a big thank you

... for thumb and pfötchendrücken!

I'm the little cat man late last night from the hospital-fetched. even when I called in the early afternoon, was told he already lifted the head and I was relieved to infinity. the transferring doctor last night told me there had been a slight swelling (as desired), but the other was running great and it is assumed that in the night is critical. we have these also were actually great, the little guy is very affectionate and cuddly (and so not at all vindictive, what a gold piece!) and has called for vigorously for food. I am so incredibly relieved ...

in practice it must be an absolute treasure was what the doctors and nurses there in his own words to do very often. Well, I knew before, o) next Friday we go to the next control and interferon-task. then hopefully the test results on FCV (feline calicivirus ) be there - the (test) was recommended to us urgently, and of course let us have him join the same (the virus could be the cause for the constant be inflammation and redness in the throat, swabs can only anesthesia are made).
enter through the pain this morning, was angry with open wounds on both rear sides of the jaw and of course an act Yoki behind a bit, but everything went well and I am first a bit more relaxed.

I keep you updated!

edit: I just goo * gle me once by topic, especially to calici and interferon. if that should be really, I can only thank the universe kneel that we have to dr. roes have come (to Dr. arias!) and has strongly advised to finally bring all those back teeth and then in no case with cortisone, but further treat with interferon. My goodness, that is really so incredibly expensive, but it can not and must play no role for me, no question (slow but time to think about whether and where there could possibly financial support. if anyone has an idea, like it or comment please contact us.)
just recently we had the topic "cats expensive" and I can only once again point out that healthy cats can almost always help finance - the concentrated charge is shown only when actually a disease, and must be as responsible pet owners just einrechnen always. before I preach here and now but in the beginning, go I'd rather cuddle on the nose fell, the hats today really badly needed, and calls it an intrusion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment