Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Is Government 1/64th Native American

small status message

... long overdue.

last Friday I was with the Yoki-dwarf to the post-op at the vet and it was veeeery happy. the redness in the little mouth is probably not much better, but dr. roes the sight was almost better than expected. to be honest, so I did not quite understand, but I have absolute trust him. Yoki has again received an AB and Friday next week we are back in practice and then with the interferon therapy continue. is envisaged that the solution I 1x daily orally to relevant admit - I am now imagining very funny. but it helps nothing, and somehow must manage this I will. painkiller Yoki and he continues to get even the next few months, this is a zinc / selenium mixture in order to strengthen the immune system. the strong smell like old fish, and many cats strike it well, but my brave little hangover clears a straight face when I told him Unters evening mixer.

FCV test was positive as expected, and thus is probably explained Jamie's stubborn disease shortly after arrival Yokis here. in retrospect I am glad that it has a great over, it looked yes for a while quite critical of. for the little that probably means a chronic disease - the interferon therapy was and is the only Central and I am very happy with the right decision.

the moment I like the little guy quite well, he is cheerful, cheeky and the usual pixie small, even if he spits in the evening now and then and obviously pain still has - the dose we must not increase because of side effects even further. after all, he eats like a little nine-headed caterpillar and takes me to make one of the greatest.

thumb press on, that everything is going well. and the next time there will also back a few pictures promised!

0 comments:

Post a Comment